Monday, April 04, 2005

Vibrating Panties

I chatted last night with H with MSN. I guess really got thing for her. Might be just a part of this sensitivity. In a way its kind of scary to realize how much it matters to me what she says. But its not always just bad things. I go all mellow when she says something nice to me. Well... yesterday she said something that make incredibly turned on.

We were actually talking about vibrating pants that are available in one girls toyshop. They got some discrete vibrator in them and a remote control! A half public place (like lecture hall), such panties and remote control in someone else's possession pretty much makes up one of my fantasies.

I think I need to find out if they are available in Finland or do I need to order them from far away... 3 hour long lectures wouldn't ever be same again.