Thursday, March 24, 2005

Wasted Day

I feel somewhat down.

I havent got anything done today. I actually dont know where the whole day went...

I should be translating my CV to English and write my application but so far its been pain to even think about starting to write. Something I simply have to do during weekend.

I went to shopping mall today. I was going to look for pair of new jeans but I felt restless all the time. I visited couple shops but then I started to feel dizzy and simply had to sit down and take deep breath. I have no idea how long I sat there eyes closed.

I did feel better after some while and I ate a burger for dinner in one restaurant. One of the best burgers I have ever had. It had creme fraiche, red chili jam, jalapenos and guacamole. And there was chips and coleslaw with it. Made me feel a bit better.

That dizzy moment worries me a bit though. It wasn't first time. I have had such quite often lately. I guess they are mostly psychological but the effect is very real. I dont want to start be afraid of public places because I might faint there.