Monday, March 21, 2005

Weekend At Tampere

I spend weekend at Tampere. Actual reason to go there was that I got a free ticket for ice-hockey game. My cousin (not the one I have told earlier) lives there with her husband and she knew that I got the ticket so she of course wanted me to visit them.

Wasn’t that bad weekend. Hockey game itself was ok – not my local teams but didn’t matter me. It was quite a show. I guess its been some while since I have been in ice-hockey game last time. More cheerleaders, more lightshow, more music, more everything. I don’t know if its just me but I was pretty disturbed by those cheerleaders. They looked like 12-15 years old and had minimum clothes…

After ice-hockey game I went back at my cousins. We had sauna, some chatting and drinks and then oven-baked potatoes with different toppings. And then I sat on sofa, fell in sleep and I slept tight whole rest of the night. I slept lots during weekend – maybe 12 or 13 hours per day – but still I was more tired when I got home. Maybe I’m just made for 6 hour night sleeps.

Now I’m feeling weird again. Not actually down but I’m having some kind of self-humiliation period again. I’m going through all kinds of submissive fantasies. I guess this is my way of dealing with feeling of being worthless. I feel worthless and degraded so I cope it in sexual way by fantasizing how I would be that in sexual context and feel how someone could still like me and enjoy me.

Yesterday I chatted with that guy I have dated couple times. I asked him what he thinks about our dating and what he actually wants. Answer was pretty much just “I don’t know”. Annoying answer. I think that answer can mean two things: either you don’t want to decide yet but just see how it will turn out, or it means “I don’t really want you but I don’t have guts to tell you”.
Well, I encouraged myself anyway and told him what I had thought. He was pretty speechless but then just said he need to think about it. I guess he hadn’t quite expected that. And he doesn’t even know that I fantasize about rough things. I don’t want all that cuddling and kissing first – I just want him to grab my hair, forget foreplay and fuck me silly. After that I could use some hugging and cuddling. But I know the problems in this too well. Its not like I would like that every day or week. Its not like every guy likes to be rough. Just have to see what he thinks…