Friday, March 25, 2005

Easter

I woke up in sharp chest pain last night. I had troubles breathing in... I got up and tried to relax and breath calmly. After a while it went away. Kind of scary thing though.

I tried to talk with H twice yesterday but I didn't really get any answer. I'm trying to think that she is just busy or something. But this again about worst things. When I need to get noticed I really need it. I don't deal well if I get ignored. And now she is gone for week or so.

Its easter now. I'm going to visit my cousin tonight. Half family comes there. Well maybe around 15 people. We'll have garlic roasted lamb, morel risotto and such. Good food and good red wine. Hopefully it will cheer me up a bit.

Happy easter everyone!

Hmm... no idea if that's what people say in English...