Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Job Interview Tomorrow

I got invited to a job interview yesterday. I guess I should be happy. In fact I'm scared. My chances to get that job are pretty good but I'm not sure at all if I want it. I'm not sure at all if I can handle it. And I don't mean technical difficulties or anything like that. I just mean when looking what has happened with me during last 7 days. Can such happen during work week? Can I just cry night at home and then go to work next day like nothing had happened? That scares me a lot.

But I cant back off from it now. This is way too good opportunity. It might help me too in depression side. Good job, new possibly nice people, more money to spend, perhaps a place for graduation work etc.

I talked with the guy who I have been dating, who is now "fuckbuddy" (I kind of hate that word), who I'm going to call M now on (not his name's initial but I think that was in use already earlier in my blog), and with who I really haven't been in contact for a while. I just haven't felt like seeing him for a while, so I haven't. This is why I don't think I could handle proper relationship now. When you are steadily dating someone you can hardly say that "I don't feel like talking/meeting" for a week - especially if you have no obvious explanation for that.

Its not like I would have been totally alone though. I have met my friends quite a lot now. I feel a bit tense as it has been away from my "relaxing time" but on other hand I'm quite happy that something "old" is back again.

Interview is tomorrow already. I know I'm at my best in meeting new people but still it makes me nervous. And its probably in English. I have spoken English last time on September or so. Of course reading and writing isn't any problem but I think in face-to-face conversation I might stammer a bit.