Thursday, April 07, 2005

Interview And Visitor

Interview went pretty well I think. Their all conferencing rooms were taken so the interview actually took place in sauna cabinet. I was kind of amused by the situation as two slightly embarrassed men told me that they was going to take me two floors below the ground. Of course someone might get funny ideas about job interview in sauna cabinet but actually there was nice sofas and we had pretty relaxed conversation. Not much an interview, more like just general chatting.

If they don't take me its in my opinion at least not because of the interview. If some other applicant has superior work experience or such then it cant be helped. I try not to stress about being able to work through the summer since I don't even if I have job or not. I should find out before end of the month.

I had forgotten something totally. Or actually two things. First my cousin came to visit me for two days with her two kids. She called me yesterday just saying "we are there in 2 hours". Then it hit me that we had actually agreed about this over a month ago already. So I needed to quickly clean up places move everything a bit higher so that the younger kid cant reach. And also lock up my nightstands at bedroom. Another thing I forgot was that my seminar works deadline was on Monday. I guess I should email my professor and start begging. Problem is that with 3 extra people in my apartment (two screaming kids) I cant get that done. Now they went for a walk so I actually have time to write this.

Kids are scary.