Thursday, April 07, 2005

Periods Post

Forgot to mention one thing... I visited doctor on Tuesday and she said I could well skip every second periods. I have been using Nuva Ring for contraception and she said it is ok to use second ring right after first one. It would mean only 6 periods per year - not a bad thought. :)

I don't like advertising but I have been happy with that ring. It has no bad sides when compared to pills and lots of advantages. First doctor I asked about that ring was really weird. She basically didn't know a thing about it. Then she found some brochure about it and after reading she just tried to make me understand that "you know there's this thing that you need to put it there with your fingers". I wouldn't have believed that kind of people still exist... And in professionals of health care. Sure it needs to be put in with fingers - should that be repulsive or something? Haven't that woman ever used tampons?

I think its way more repulsive to swallow a pill every day than stick fingers inside once per month...