Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Night Shift

Well on Saturday I had a "date" and to skip all interesting parts I'll just tell that I ended up at Ikea. I bought three lamps and big oven tray and couple plants - good thing I wasn't there to buy anything.

Nothing special happened since. I missed one deadline earlier so I basically begged my tutor in course to let me continue. And he agreed if my work is in his email tomorrow morning. Its soon 2 am and I just got it done. Pretty much whole Sunday and today went to that.

But now I guess I should feel fine and go to bed. I feel awfully nervous. I cant really explain it. Its like having a constant hunch that something bad will happen. I have been in a relatively good mood for week now and perhaps its a feeling that it wont last long anymore.

Anyway... here's something weird I wrote when remembering some old thing:

She and she fought.
She won, she submitted.
She pulled her hair, she whimpered.
She put a clothespin on her clit.
Ouch!