Saturday, April 09, 2005

Dream

In my dream last night there was some small cruising boat where there was people just sitting and idly chatting. They all were chatting about where they would go when ship would reach its destination. I saw a slightly gothic style girl walking up to. I recognized her as one with who I used to be friends some years ago. She had dyed bright red stripes to her black long hair. I was happy to see her. And she walked over but she didn't recognize me and I didn't have courage to say anything to her since I was feeling ashamed that we haven't been in contact any longer. And everyone continued chatting about what they would do after this boat trip. Then they asked me what I was going to do and I started to cry because I didn't know at all. I didn't even know where I was. And I hoped that someone would have asked me to come with but no one did.