Thursday, November 25, 2004

Thursday Night Quickie

Just a short post before going to bed...

Thanks for everyone who have commented. It does make difference to me when someone leaves a comment. I really mean it. I think we all want to get acceptance, find similar souls and be heard. So far a blog seems to be a comfortable way to get a bit of them.

I have been really busy and tired and I haven't written even half of the posts I would have wanted to. I also got a pile of emails to answer... I hate it when I delay answering and then it gets harder and harder all the time to answer at all. Tomorrow I got one busy day again. Last week I needed to do a flash animation - this week I need to add sounds to it. Should be a lot easier now. Meetings, meetings and meetings. But end of this semester is almost in sight - I feel a lot less desperate now :)