Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Horrible Tomorrow

Stress, stress and stress.

Yesterday I was whole day at university because of one project work. Close to 9 hours I think. Not too bad. I was today too. But bus drivers are on a strike now and it takes me over an hour to get there. So I was 11 hours away from home. I know all working people says that's not anything special either... maybe its not but that's only one course. Then there's all those other course which need attention. I wonder when I get a decent night sleep again.

This night I need to make a flash animation. Nothing too fancy is required but I haven't ever even used flash. So I guess I really try to see how crappy work will get accepted tomorrow.

Tomorrow is the horrible day. I need to wake up really early to get in time to a meeting on morning. After that I'm busy with the project work. At some point I hope I'll get some lunch and after that I got an appointment with psychologist. Right after that I need to demonstrate my animation at university. And day is not over after that either - I got one design meeting right after and badmington a bit later. I feel like crying already when I think about the schedule. I don't think I should have agreed to have everything tomorrow... especially as I have been in a very upset (cant figure better word) mood after psychologist appointments.

Somehow I got a horrible feeling that everything is not going to go well tomorrow. What if I just collapse? What if I start crying at some point? What if I screw up something? I got those same people I need to work with all the time until next spring. And just now we have some critical issues and I just shouldn't fail.

I logged in PE and felt just as lonely there as I am in real life. Time to quit?