Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Memories: Violence

I'm going to try writing about this...

Years ago I was in a party. I was there alone since it was my friend's friend's friend's party... I dunno why I actually went there after my friend cancelled her coming. I didn't really know anyone and I was really bored. I think I drank maybe a bit too fast and too much. At one point I got a guy shouting angrily at me in the kitchen. Next thing I knew was that he hit me on face. I fell backwards against closet door and got another hit on stomach. Then I went senseless.

Next thing I remember was half sitting on floor and leaning on sofa. Someone held something cold on my right eye. I was told that he had attacked me because I had poured a drink from wrong bottle(!!).

I somehow got home that night - cant recall really how. Next day I looked really awful with the bruise on my face. My right eye swell so that I almost couldnt see with it. I had some bruises on my body too. I didn't go out from my flat for a week after that. And I never told anyone about it. I somehow thought that I would be perfectly ok as soon as bruises would disappear and no one would notice what had happened. For somewhile it really worked that way. I cant really explain why I hid it. Now its still a really disturbing memory.

Another act of violence that never ended up into official records... :(