Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Coffee Break

I just remembered that I haven’t written here anything for couple days. I have been just really tired. I didn’t get as drunk on Friday as I would have wanted to. I didn’t get drunk on Saturday either. I getting old…

Nothing much happened this week. Studying, studying and again studying. I feel like I could sleep over 12 hours per day. Lack of fresh air and sports I guess. I chatted long time with my friend on msn messenger. I haven’t talked or seen her for ages. Made me nostalgically remember moments when I used net mostly to stay in contact with friends I knew also from real life. And here I am now babbling things to unknown people :)

I got sudden arts rush. I have been drawing a bit and I finally bought some canvas panels. I have had acryl colors for some while already but haven’t got anything done yet.

Oh yes… I found a great comic: Liliane Bi-Dyke @ http://liliane.keenspace.com/. I read all comics there through in couple sessions. I found myself nodding and giggling while reading. Maybe something that touches just me – not sure how much average “normal” person would like them :)