Monday, November 15, 2004

Weekend

I got some real life on Saturday (hurray!) as I went to my friends parties. It was actually really nice. Just quite casual sitting, drinking, eating, chatting… I met some people I have met almost a year ago last time (makes me wonder if I really should spend less time at the computer). We continued to a bar and I guess I drank a bit too much (why on earth they make beers with over 9% alcohol?). I almost felt like throwing up so I left home a bit early maybe. I actually walked all the way home in that freezing weather. At home I just drank a glass of water and then fell into bed and asleep.

On Sunday morning I had I major hangover. I was shaking and feeling really weak but it went away with 2 hours long walk at the beach. Sun was shining and it was very beautiful there. I just wish I would win in lottery… then I could get a house next to the beach with nice sea view.

Hmm... returning a bit to that party… I noticed I kind of hoped that there would be some nice single guy. Well there wasn’t. But its good to notice that I’m missing some action in that sector too. Lately I have mostly felt like being alone. I guess it must be a sign of getting better if I would love to have some company again.

Now I’d better start studying again – this week is going to be awfully busy.