Monday, November 22, 2004

Monday Bloody Monday

Thursday was busy. I dunno how it went... I got everything done somehow so I guess it was ok. On friday I pretty much just slept. I tried to relax and forget everything. On Saturday I visited my friend who had a kind of parties. It was nice. I should spend more time with people without net between. I came home quite early though. And Sunday... well... I got no idea where it went. I was busy with English course and later in evening TV showed Fellowship of the Rings. I just kind of hate films. They always got sad or emotional scenes and I always cry. I liked the film quite much though. Its just that nowadays I'm always sobbing when I try to watch films. Its quite embarrassing at cinema.

This week is going to be a busy one (again). I'll try to write more here though. I spoke with A in ICQ on Saturday. Its been really long time since I spoke with her. We used to talk so often. I dunno really why it ended. I guess I pushed her away. Or she took distance. Same old problem again. When ever I let people close, they soon start to take distance.

Now I just feel void. I'm sitting in computer class room but I feel like completely outsider. I feel like I would be watching myself from outside. I just move my body to do the work that needs to be done but not really there. My mind just drifts.

Part of my favorite poem at netpoets.com:
On my knees, alive but dead
Look at the invisible blood I've bled
I'm not gone, my mind has drifted
Don't expect much, I'm warped & twisted

-Warped & Twisted by Skittles