Thursday, November 04, 2004

Damn Me

Damn me. I got a project meeting this morning and I have one later again. Now I have couple hours spare time which I planned to use for brushing up some things in my work (I could still return them before going to the company tomorrow). But of course I forgot all work material home :S Good work rakastuja!

I started writing about suicide and self-harming thoughts but I abandoned that idea. Maybe later. I just couldn't get it right and understandable so better try another time.

I needed to cancel psychologist time this week. Hopefully I have time for it next week. I came up with another use for this blog - I can print parts of my writing to show to psychologist. Sometimes thoughts become clearer when you write them alone instead of feeling someone staring at you all the time.