Friday, November 26, 2004

Family Party

Best thing in yesterday is that its over. I did 11 hours for the project and 3 hours for animation course. I spend 2 hours in subway and buses... No wonder I was tired this morning. I somehow thought that weekend would be relaxing but now I realized that I need to do a lot of documenting during it. Good thing that in the project there will be soon a break which lasts over new year. Bad thing is that there is a lot of exams during that break. But those exams may be the last ones. After them I get right to start graduation work. And after that I'll get my master degree. And then... I need to go to work... :S

Tonight there's family party. Long tradition actually. We get a private cabinet and everyone are free to take own friends with. Usually we got 3 generations and about 30 persons all together. Its a really nice party. We usually get special treatment from restaurant owners. The restaurant where we have usually been has a cellar cabinet with own bar. We have usually got whole cellar section for ourselves. I'm quite excited actually :)

So this time I'm feeling good. Should be like this more often :)