Monday, June 20, 2005

Back At Work Again

Back from Estonia. Really nice trip though way too short. I bought panties with text "kiss my ass". I noticed I'm actually thinking about giving them to M. Suits her better. :D

This week is going to be a busy one. I have many meetings at work and Friday is a national holiday here (midsummer). I'll be off whole weekend again. This time to summer cottage with my family.

I decided I will just hang around bit more with M and see how it turns out. I'm seriously starting think it might be nice to get together again. Maybe this time it would be more romantically focused. Last time it was just sex, sex and sex.

I'm actually fascinated about the thought of having more D/s (Domination-submission) style relationship. I have no idea how it would work in relationship. Or what it would even mean in relationship. But when considering how well we fit together in bed when she was clearly in charge and I just focused on pleasing her, maybe it could work when taken a bit further.

Lets see how it turns out. I'll see her again tomorrow. Just coffee and walk together before tennis. I guess she wants me still. And I think there is still some electricity in air between us.

I'm getting excited about this. Though I'm still quite skeptical if romantic relationship would work. :)