Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Hard To Focus At Work

At work again... (I just write these at work and carry home in mp3-player and post later)

Sitting in office cubicle is pain. I'm getting so dirty thoughts in my mind that they make me squirm in my chair. Really hard to focus on working. Some women can get orgasm by just squeezing thighs together or something like that - by contracting muscles in rhythm. Never tried that properly myself (I like using hands too much) but damn it feels tempting now.

I wonder if I can so wet that it makes a visible patch to my pants. Hope not! I get kind of amused thinking about how one guy told he has to wear jeans at work because their material is strong enough to even a bit cover erection. Makes me wonder.. Isn't that painful to have erection in tight pants? I guess that would still be preferable over clearly visible bulge :D

I also wonder why I get so horny thoughts at office. I mean I get absolutely no stimulation of any kind here. Not much good looking people, no flirting atmosphere, no erotic or suggestive material even anywhere near. So how come that when I sit down and try to work my imagination always seem to find only one subject?

And I don't know if I'm complaining here or not. I mean getting aroused feels good. Its something I really want. But same time here it is frustrating and causes troubles since I really should work instead of fantasizing.