Thursday, May 26, 2005

New Work

I was going to write about my new work yesterday but H got mad at me and I went into some kind of shock. I wrote half dozen messages to her but I only sent one. I'm really scared about her saying me next that she doesn't want to talk with me anymore. I actually spent quite a lot of last night thinking what I would answer when she says that...

But I'll try to tell a bit about this work now. On Monday I got 5 hours long introduction to company and house and to some basic things here. Then right after I got briefed about my work and I actually started doing it. I don't know what I expected but I was really surprised. I actually going to make some studying on couple subjects myself.

Company is big but the team I'm in is small. And half are non-Finnish so its pretty international atmosphere and all lunches we talk only English.

But there's some cons too. I'm only woman in team and they all are 10+ years older. And they are quite nerdy. Most lunches they just talk about some tech related stuff. Feels a bit lonely here. I guess I would really prefer some more social work.

Next week I'm going to Italy. I'm going there with my friend. So not much blogging this week and none next week. I'll try to write more when I get back.