Thursday, April 14, 2005

Finished One Story

I have been feeling quite good today. I happened to talk with N and we talked about breaking up relationships, periods and contraception, sex drive and masturbation. I told her (once again) that I should send her my masturbation story which has been almost finished for long time. This time however I got time and energy to finish it.

So I partly rewrote it, sent it to her. I waited totally blushed while she read. After that we talked long time about sex. It was really nice. And I was kind of embarrassed but that's just me - I like that feeling. I wonder if she was as turned on by the story and talking about sex as I was.

I have a wild imagination in these things. :)

Anyways... now the story is finished. I trying to get one volunteer editor to read it through and give some comments. After that I'll publish it at literotica. I'll give a link to it later then.