Sunday, March 13, 2005

Last Sunday Sacrificed For The Project

Sunday and working always feel wrong.

Wednesday and Thursday was just as bad as I could have expected. But I managed to do everything. I guess I should be glad for that. I didnt read for exams though. So I guess its kind of stupid to even try them this week. Next exams of those courses will be on May so Im hoping I can take them then.

Next week project will end. I can hardly wait for it. I just wonder... I mean I will have 15-20 hours more time per week for other things. Should mean a lot less stress. Maybe Im able to write more this blog too. Now I feel I just dont have time to write when I feel like it, and when I have time I dont feel like writing.

Thanks for all comments and sorry I havent really replied any of them lately. I do read them all though (I get them emailed to me).