Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Wednesday Post

I have been a poor blogger lately... It just seems to be difficult to start writing. I also haven’t read other’s blogs for a while. I kind of feel bad since there’s many good ones out there I would like to read.

Today my muscles have been aching. Either I managed to break something in badminton on Monday or I’m catching cold. Well I hope thick blanket and hot chocolate helps what ever it is. Yesterday I cleaned up properly. I don’t even know how long time ago I had vacuum cleaned before that. There seemed to be dust everywhere. I cant understand why its so hard to spend even 1 hour per month to clean up places. Though this is not too much an issue of depression. I know lots of alone living people who don’t clean up regularly.

Talking about depression… Lately there has been lots of talking about it in news. Studies show that every third girl in university has at least some kind of problems with it. And every fifth Finnish person experiences severe depression at some point of life time. Really a national disease. No wonder this is the land of suicides. I got appointment with new psychiatrist on Friday. Lets see if things start to get going again. I have been thinking only studies and those deadline lately. Time to think about something else again.