Sunday, February 20, 2005

Nice Yesterday And Weird Dreams

So quite a lot to write this time. Yesterday I went to restaurant with one guy. Actually it happened quite quickly. We had a chat and I told I got a 30 euros "gift card" (dunno what its called in English) to one restaurant. He asked me if I had someone to go there with. I said no and he asked me out. Well we had fun. We got big plate of antipasto for starters and a bottle of red wine. He ate lamb fillet and I took saltimbocca. For dessert we took couple drinks and we get back at my place to watch Saturday nights TV shows (Survivors and CSI). Restaurant bill was over 100 euros (and we split it). I had fun. We laughed a lot and we were quite drunk actually.

Nothing more happened though. He had hard on at one point but we never even got into kissing or anything like that. I would have wanted to satisfy him though... with hand or mouth. But I didn’t feel like wanting the whole thing with him – yet anyway. It would have been more than ok for me to give him some pleasure. I mean I like him and I like pleasing people. I love it when I see someone moaning from pleasure and knowing that I’m causing it. But it would have been more like from friend to friend – not too passionate or romantic. I wouldn’t have wanted any wet kisses or let him touch me. So I didn’t even suggest it. It would have felt too weird to suggest something like that and it would have possibly ruined the otherwise good mood we got. Still I kind of regret it.

He left before midnight and I was kind of frustrated after that. I was dying to socialize with people but had no one to chat with.

Then during last night I saw a really weird dream. It was very long one and I woke up multiple times during it. After waking up it continued always a bit differently so I guess its futile to even try to remember and tell any sensible story about it. I don’t know where I was but there was this group of girls I was with. It was like some kind of “fight club” or something. We were all preparing for boxing match or wrestling or something. At one point we actually fought. I remember getting beated at twice but also winning one girl. It wasn’t too violent or anything – more like hot. There was one girl I was dying to get beated by (because she just looked like a girl of my dreams – well she kind of was). I was just wanting to wrestle with her and end up under her.

After some fighting we all went to some parties. I remember I had some bleeding cuts in my face but they didn’t hurt at all. I remember that the really good looking girl was named Jenni. I tried to hit on her but I don’t remember succeeding.

The end of the dream was really disturbing. Someone came into that party and shot some people. Everyone were just running and there were dead bodies around. The party place had turned into a subway station and I got into subway train. And that’s about as much as I remember it anymore.

Really confusing one but I was really going hot from the fights with girls in my dream. I just wonder. I go to date with a guy and then I see very lesbian flavored dream next night.

Life is weird and so am I.