Thursday, February 17, 2005

Lunch Break Post

Yesterday I had webcam chat with H. She's just so adorable. She was silly singing happily along with some old Disney songs. Heh... and I almost melted into my chair watching her. *sigh* I start smiling like nuts when I even think about it. Yup I got it quite bad I guess. I feel like drawing hearts or something silly like that when I think about her.

Why oh why she cant A) live next door, B) be single, C) like girls? Just not fair :D

But I guess Ill be reasonable enough not to get too serious with this. What you cant get always seems twice more attractive. Actually I feel like being in pretty good mood again. I know next deadline is closing again but this time I think it wont be too awful. I just need to start working early enough and it will be ok. I'm much more worried about my social life now. About only thing I do with my friends is that I go playing badminton every week with some of my friends. Lately somehow the atmosphere even there has been somewhat bored. It bugs me. I need that one regular meeting with my friends - I don't want to give up that.

I just thought yesterday how long time ago it was when I asked people to come here. I mean I haven't had parties or even more casual evenings with anyone for some while. That need to change and I should do it now when I'm in decent mood. When I go down I will unable to again. Also I wonder if I should try to start clubbing again. I used to go to nightclubs at least once per week some years ago. It would bring at least some kind of social activity. Now I hardly go anywhere and if I go I don't have fun. Maybe I'm just getting too old for that. My friends don't do that anymore either - they all have their relationships now. But going to clubs would give a reason to get friends with other people who go there.