Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Busy Week Almost Over

Almost week again since I last wrote. I have been really busy now. Yesterday it was about 9 pm when I came back from university. I have one seminar coming up and I’m required to write a paper for it and hold a presentation. Then I have this project which has been going on for some time already. Its not going too well and we have lots of problems now. I have basically done my share already but since I seem to be only one who knows some required things I’m basically stuck with it all the time. And then I got this flash work to do. It must be ready tomorrow. Besides those I really haven’t had any time to do anything else. I almost haven’t watched TV at all. I have hours and hours programs recorded and waiting for this period to end.

Tomorrow is going to be tough day. I need to have my flash work ready and demonstrate it. Right after that is customer meeting of the project. I think it will be late again when I’m home. But Friday should be free. I think I’ll just sleep late and then watch videos and such. Ill try to get back at posting again when after tomorrow.

My mom called yesterday. I had just got home and I was eating when she called. She was more or less angry to me because I haven’t called her for a month or so. I guess I should visit them this weekend.