Sunday, February 13, 2005

Hard Week Over

The hard week is over.

Thursday went almost as well as I could have hoped. When I got home I just peeled off clothes, went to hot shower and sat there on floor for long time. I went to bed about right after that. On Friday I watched TV most of the day. On evening I visited my parents (who were more or less angry because I hadn’t seen them for month or so).

I guess I’m gradually getting rid of the stress. But other problems still stay. I haven’t talked with H for some while. I don’t think she is too keen on talking with me anymore. I really hate this. I’m in a constant fight with myself. H has said that she likes me but I cant know if was just to cheer me up. I might say something like that myself just to cheer up someone.

I talked with N today. She said that she doesn’t feel too talkative and she wasn’t. It was very uncomfortable and she didn’t even try hide the fact that she wasn’t interested in talking with me.

Time goes on but problems remain same… I have had really hard time to write anything. I have looked this blog several times thinking that I should post but I just feel like I have to force the words out.