Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Fantasy List

I guess I spent too long in bed before getting up since I thought all this :)

Some things I want to experience in sex... First of all I want to prolong my sweet orgasm denial habit (I like to bring myself to the edge and then back off) to several days, weeks or perhaps even couple months. Chastity belt might be nice add to it even if I would hold the key myself. Another thing is related to this one. I want so hard and violent orgasm that I pass out. It has happened once (after hours long arousal). I wouldn't mind experiencing it again.

Also I would like to get an anal orgasm. I know its kind of stupid to categorize orgasms that way (was it Freud who started this?). I have never got orgasm from vaginal stimulation only - if I get it during intercourse its because there's clitoral stimulation too. But still, anal stimulation has felt couple times so good that I almost might have got orgasm. (Much more often it haven't felt good at all.)

Huh... kind of orgasm focused? Well I would list orgasm denial as my fetish or kink. I have went through many speculations why. Is it because I don't orgasm easily and its easier to develop pleasure from not getting it than having a stress of trying to get it? Or is it just a form of self control. My masturbation sometimes has compulsive traits. My orgasm controlling sometimes reminds self hurting or anorectic disorders of depressed (its all about controlling something you can when some issues are out of control).

I got off topic now.

Last thing (currently at least) is to have sex in medieval/gothic environment. Castle, dungeon or something like that. I have no idea where I got thing for that suddenly - I just got :)

So that's the analysis of this mornings thinking. Sex instead of mental issues this time :)

Reading again this seems kinky and weird but actually I do fantasize about sweet, romantic things too :)