Thursday, January 27, 2005

Morning Thoughts

Now thinking about yesterday again I feel a bit ashamed. I mean really "mature behavior" going to masturbate at lecture hall... Yesterday I was really excited about it. I even had to tell N about it. I wonder what she thinks about me now. I guess in her eyes I got a weirdo's image already.

I think I tend to do something like this - something weird - always when I get sudden mood improvement. It actually feels like getting tipsy. But on otherhand its not that bad thing. Far better than hurting myself or such. It was pretty pleasurable anyway. Not maybe same way pleasurable as masturbating at home but it has some excitement in it. And being able to do such feels ticklish inside. It feels like I would have won a challenge. Better not still turn this to a habbit.