Thursday, December 02, 2004

Another Thursday

This Thursday like every single one lately is going to be busy again. I got meetings and demos and such. But there's lots of positive things this time. I dont feel even half as stressed as last week. The project goes officially to xmas break and my Flash course halts for rest of the year too. So two very stressing things will go away today.

And thats not all. I got a date today. Well maybe a "date". Dunno how it turns out. I was wondering who I would take with to the spa when he (I'll continue my style and call him K) came online in ICQ. I have known him somehow for a year but we havent been in that much contact lately. We have met long time ago but that time we werent friends yet. So I just send him a line "would you have a date with me?" :)

So we are actually going to a Mexican restaurant for dinner and have chat and such. Its not going to be a long date since I got badmington later in the evening. Actually I find it nice to have first date as casual as possible and quite short. In movies dates are usually shown as hours long and romantic ones... to have a that kind of date you would prolly need to know your date quite well. I can imagine the pain to have a long and overdone "romantic" date with someone who you dont, in the end, like at all.

Actually thinking about dating. In Finland the dating culture prolly didnt exist at all before American movies. I dunno how much it exists today either. I guess we prefer more meeting people in parties and such. Hmm.. why am I actually babbling over this? I'm not a pro in this issue anyway. My social life has been close to dead for some while...