Monday, August 08, 2005

Best Fingering Ever

Havent written much lately.

I have had something every weekend now. Which is quite good I think. I get depressed and anxious during week but then weekend forces me cheer up a bit.

I was with M again this weekend. Third weekend on row. It seems we are together now then. She has complained once about me being very distant. I have told her Im going through depression but I guess she doesnt have idea how bad it is. I still cant give up acting more happy when she's around. I somehow just cant make myself show how bad I feel time to time. Of course its not only about acting - I do feel better with her. But same time its somehow strangling because I cant really let the bad feelings out...

I just have to tell something... we had great sex on Sunday. Or should I talk about "making love"? It was very long hugging and kissing, consisting only of sweet things (nothing rough this time). It ended in her giving me best finger treatment of my life. I know this prolly sounds silly but it was like pure 15 minutes long moan and seeing stars.

(She had one finger in my butt, two fingers in my pussy and other hand rubbing my clit. It was almost too much to handle. And she kept me at the edge long time - always moving her hand off my clit when I was very close.)

After sex she fell asleep... I on other hand simply had to masturbate - right next her in bed. I felt so horny even after I had just got orgasm. Almost like I had her touch still tickling all over my body.

Didnt confess it to her though. Dunno why. She probably would have found it just as amusing as I think it is. I still feel kind of tickly when I think about it. Im now really craving to get same feeling again and again.