Friday, May 13, 2005

Sunny Friday

You know when someone says something like "I know you'll be fine" or such when you are hesitating or afraid to fail. I was wondering what that is supposed to mean actually. I mean I know people say it as encouragement but is it such? It always makes me a bit uneasy. Doesn't those wishes actually mean "I trust that you success" and then if you dont success you have failed in their eyes?

I decided to skip exam today. I'm going to put my effort on exam on Monday. If I fail it too then whole exam period this spring has been a total failure. I don't know if that was expectable though. Sometimes when reading my old blog entries it feels kind of wonder that I'm even considering exams now.

Right now there's great weather outside. Sun shines, warm enough... Now for first times it really feels like summer. :)