Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Working

This day sucks totally.

I have to demonstrate my work tomorrow then as I missed my deadline last week. Its almost done but I cant seem get it finished. And this time its not about laziness or anything... I have been able to get my computer run out of memory over dozen times and couple times the program itself has crashed.

I was so angry that when I warmed up some tomato sauce for lunch I managed to stir part of it on my shirt and kitchen mat... Didn't help my pissed off mood at all.

And tomorrow is also parties. Hurray... A birthday parties and I haven't figured out at all what to give as a present. I have no idea at all. And I have no idea when I will get it. Not much over 24 hours time anyway.

Mood: angry and frustrated. I think I can add "desperate" soon too.