Monday, May 02, 2005

Vappu Report

So it was "vappu" here on Sunday. On Saturday I went to my friends parties (we usually celebrate eves not days). I had fun. I was about only single there as most of my friends are going steady with their boyfriends. We had just casual chatting, eating and drinking. I maybe drank a bit too much but it always feels like that afterwards.

Around midnight we went to local sub urbs bar. Don't remember too much of it. I danced 3 hours without much breaks. I think I drank only one cider there during whole time. And then I walked several km back home. Not a bad night at all. Nothing special happened though.

Yesterday I had a hangover. I had normal vappu-day things like usual. I walked to my parents house for lunch and to meet half of the family there. Pickled herring, eggs, mayonnaise, raw salted salmon, potatoes and sparkling wine always taste heavenly good on mornings like that :)

Next parties on Wednesday. My social life went from 0 to 100 in couple days.