Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Life After Birthday

Yesterday wasn't that bad day at all. I didn't have any birthday parties, no one came to see but I did get couple phone calls and many happy birthday -wishes from people in net. I tried to read for exam whole day but I didn't manage to as well as I could have. Still reading couple hours is always better than reading nothing.

didn't get any birthday presents. I guess my parents will give something when I see them next time. Others? I dunno. My grandmother probably gives some family jewelry or such she has left. Cousins... Well... Currently I feel I would be surprised if they even remember.

Today I have the exam and then I have to start reading for next exam right away. At the moment life sucks.

I saw really weird dreams last night. In first dream I was in Led Zeppelins concert. I remember only that there was only long speech (in English) and no actual songs played - probably because I don't know that many songs of theirs.

In next dream I was in sauna with some other girl. She had a long stick with blade attached to its end and she made cuts on ceiling and walls with kind of "wow! Look! I can cut!" -attitude. Those cuts started to bleed. I just sat there feeling disgusted until I thought I would get some water and wash the blood away. I got a bucket of water and throw it at ceiling but it wasn't enough at all to wash away all the blood. Water made rune-like writings visible all around ceiling and walls.

It was getting scary already. I got out of there and wondered what should I do with it. Then I woke up. I was feeling quite uneasy and I went to bathroom and unlike usually I actually put lights on because I didn't feel like going there in darkness.