Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Cant Understand People

I know I have written about this earlier but cant help it...

I just dont understand it. If someone would tell me about being sick or depressed I think I would ask next day how that person is... I have friends who know Im depressed. They know that its very hard for me to initiate any conversation. They know I really need someone to talk to me when Im feeling like this.

So what they do? Nothing.

Im probably deep down in my twisted reality and reacting wrong but I just cant understand how it goes like this. I feel like turning off my mobile phone and uninstalling all messenger programs. Then at least I would know that no one contacts me. I wouldnt need to feel ingored or turned down. Its way better to be alone because of own choise than because you get ignored.