Thursday, January 20, 2005

Busy Week

Studying really started again.

Seems like this week will be filled with long days at university. On Monday and Tuesday I was there until they closed the place. Today might be same. I needed to cancel my time with psychiatrist. Hopefully I can meet that new one in beginning of next week. I feel better now I guess. I have been so busy that I haven't had too much time to stop thinking. I just hope I manage this week and next week - then it should become a bit more easier.

But I looked my studies more closely in beginning of this week and it doesn't look so bad anymore. I think I might be able to start my graduation work on next summer. After I get it done I might take a proper break from everything. Maybe empty my bank account and have a quiet vacation on deserted tropical island or something.

Journalspace looked good first but now I'm having problems there. It seems that there any editing of older post will change its place in blog. It really wont work with diary type blog. I mean if I correct spelling or a link in older post I don't want to remove it from right place. After all my posts are mostly about events related to original posting date not to possible editing date.

Yesterday I realised that its been really long time since I actually did any clubbing or such. I haven't been at bars or nightclubs for long time. I wonder if I danced at all during last year. But on other hand I'm not sure if I would like to anymore. My friends don't really go out much anymore. Most of them go steady with someone and prefer staying home or bar at suburbs.

Gotta go again... I'll hope to post a bit more again during next days...