Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Dream Like A Movie

Sometimes I see dreams which are very movie-like. On Sunday-Monday night I saw a really weird dreams that possibly would be a great movie. I was in some kind of underground complex. There was dark and shady dolphinario where people were allowed to swim along dolphins. I of course swam there but most people just were there to watch. But somehow I knew there was a murderer too. I raised up from pool and someone was killed.

Then it went really absurd.

Everyone turned into streams... every person was ever diving stream - kind of timeline of possible actions. I saw everyone there in theirs streams but streams also showed where they had come and all possible places where they would go. And I was kind of separated from that. I was free to walk among those timelines and throught people. Somehow I knew that the murderer was free in same way. I saw the murderer - a person without stream - and followed him through long corridor to underground railway station. He saw me there and went into train. I didn't know if I should follow him or not. I did though. I went to same train. It was completely empty and dark. I sat on seat and tried to keep an eye that he couldnt surprise me.

Then I woke up.

don't know what to say about it... absurd :)