Sunday, January 02, 2005

Sexual Things

I see ridiculous dreams all the time it seems. After chatting with H I saw a dream where we were having a casual chat but then she said that she needs to go because she have to give a blow job to her boyfriend. She even showed me a paper with stick figure -like drawing of her boyfriend with speak bubble which said "I like blow jobs". I was giggling when I woke up.

I saw also another dream but it was disturbingly perverted... need to think it over more before writing about it.

I think my libido goes hand in hand with my mood. Yesterday I had significantly better mood and I lost count how many times I masturbated. Several hours during day anyway. Feels a bit irritated down there. But I don't mind. I miss sessions like I had during summer. Hours and hours teasing myself without orgasm until I finally was almost in manical mood. Then after being on the edge several times already, the orgasm was really violent and shaking. Kind of orgasm that leaves you with cold sweat and tired, shaking body.