Friday, January 07, 2005

Changing Psychiatrist

I spoke with H yesterday and today too :)

I remembered one funny thing yesterday... Probably a year ago or so in that mmorpg I had a friend. She was older, really fun and, I guess, hot tempered woman. Dunno how to explain it without going into details of that game but anyway I succeeded right away in something she had been trying for some time and she went totally nuts. She send me prolly a dozen messages like "you sssslut!" and so on. I was just thinking "Oh my god.. more please!". Heh... that was among the the most weird and most surprising turn ons that have happened :D

It feels really silly to say that those messages had an effect on me - but I guess it was just the total surprise and the fact that I knew that she really wasn't angry, just totally envious.

I had an appointment with my psychiatrist today. I guess it went well. I wont be seeing her anymore. We talked and concluded that I should talk with some other person since I cant seem to do it properly with her. I thought I would feel really bad saying it to her but she understood it. I guess it happens all the time. All people just don't fit together. I also handled it myself quite well I think - I usually have big problems admitting that things don't work with someone.