Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Fantasy Update

Two things I have found myself fantasizing lately: big cocks and two men… *blush*

I don’t believe that size matters too much. Or at least I think its more about psychological thing. (I don’t know since all men I have been with have been pretty same sized = average.) But the idea of a very sized cock - with well defined round head, couple large veins running whole length, curved and standing pointing a bit upwards, rock hard – is definitely a turn on. Funny thing is that in sex education at school they taught that women do not get turned on or enjoy seeing nude men or cocks or sex acts etc. I’m glad I have always thought myself instead of just taking what others say as a fact.

Back to cocks. That kind of cock… preferably maybe even a bit too big. So that it would make me feel unsure and uncomfortable. Cock that would be kind of overpowering and dominating. Huh… this turned into fallos worshipping LOL

About two men. I have never actually thought it much before. I’m a kind of suspicious how well threesomes can go. That one experience I have was with married couple and it was really unordinary. People always have different requirements for persons they have sex with. I could have sex with someone I’m not in love with. But I do require that something matches. There must be a some kind of connection. With threesome it would require connections between three people. If its hard to find one person with who you would have that connection, how hard it is to find two persons who would have that connection with each other too? A married couple is a kind of easy choice for threesome because they supposedly do have that connection already. Then its all about how well you fit with both of them. So what I should try to find? A bi guy couple?

Did I just wander a bit off topic again? Hmm… it was prolly the jacuzzi, two men at bar and loneliness that made me fantasize about it. I have such a dirty mind that I have hard time not imaging having sex with every one I meet. It just could be nice to have two masculine bodies around me, pressed against mine…