Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Back

I thought they would have given me a normal hotel room at the spa... instead they gave me a 2 store apartment. It had kitchen, living room, sauna and at upstairs there were a double bed and a jacuzzi. All I could say was ‘wow!’.

It was kind of waste to be there alone though. It would have been perfect place for a steamy date. But better maybe alone than with just somebody. At least I got little time for myself and for relaxing. At the pool area there was more jacuzzis, mineral bath, massaging water jets and all such.

I prolly spent nearly three hours at the pool section. Then I went to eat. The restaurant there was really expensive. But I decided that I could afford it because I wasn’t paying anything for the night. After it I stayed in bar for couple drinks. I got immediately company from a middle aged woman who was there alone too. She was really annoying case. I have no idea what she talked about – I didn’t really listen. Text just came from her mouth non-stop. Good thing she left after a while (possibly because I showed no interest at all listening her). Bar was quite cosy and there was enough general chat so that I didn’t actually feel like being there alone. I met two guys there too. Nice guys actually. But I didn’t drag them to my room (which I actually regretted later).

Well... after couple drinks I returned to my room. I put some music on and filled jacuzzi. Rest of the evening I just spend sitting in jacuzzi, listening music and drinking Spanish cava. Could have been worse – but definitely it would be a place to go with someone you like. Now it felt a bit sad being there alone.

On morning I woke up early and I went to swim before breakfast. Then after breakfast I got a full body massage. So it was a really luxurious night there. And it all cost me something like 40 euros. I want back there already :)