Monday, December 12, 2005

New Medicine, New Hope

It's probably not hard to see that couple last days were difficult...

I also were going to turn of comments too in this blog. I'm glad I didnt. Somehow it was relieving to see comments. Thank you.

I took first new antidepressant last evening. (It should be taken with a meal so I thought after dinner would be best.) Result was that I slept quite poorly.

I dont know if I'm imagining but I feel more sharp and energic again. I have slight headache and nausea but far less than when I started my first antidepressant.

Feels a bit sad though that whole weekend got wasted. Actually I sat whole weekend at home. Most of the time just crying. And I played Sims 2...

I made a nice house, filled it with good looking men and women, made them fall in love and fuck each other. And then I drowned them all in swimming pool. It made me feel a bit better.

I masturbated all the time. I think I got at least 6 orgasms which isnt too easy for someone who never get multiple ones. Then I got fed up and threw my vibrator away. Didnt like it anyway.

I got an exam today. I havent read at all. I'm not actually even going there. I'm not going to graduate within a year. Which makes what I have told at work more or less bullshit. Well... I dont really care.