Wednesday, November 23, 2005

This Blog

I write this blog mainly for myself.

I like to write it anonymously in public because I have searched through internet to find other people who are depressed and found comfort in their diaries and experiences. I hope someone who is in same situation can get same from my blog.

I do not write here to get email-friends or people to tell me how to live my life or those who want to judge me.

Maybe I should disable comments too...

I feel awful but I more and more feel that I cant write here what I really think because those who read this blog might take it negatively... but same time it would make this whole blog useless. Whats the use of this blog if I cant write what I really feel and think? Just to please readers?

PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL ME IF YOU EXPECT ANSWER.

PLEASE DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME IF YOU EXPECT RATIONAL BEHAVIOR FROM ME.

PLEASE DO NOT READ IF YOU DONT LIKE MY BLOG.