Monday, November 21, 2005

Removed Email

I decided to remove my email address from this blog...

Lately I had many people complaining that I dont answer their questions and asking how can I say that no one cares about me etc.

As I have told before it's because the persons I care dont talk to me. I'm sorry but just someone in internet isnt enough. I know many of you mean good and it's nice that there are caring people out there but you cant just step out and replace my friends.

Also I have been really tired and unable to focus to anything lately. Like I told I have dropped all forums I used to follow daily. I have hardly answered any emails and so on.

This blog is last place I want to cause me any more stress.

I have a meeting with doctor this week and hopefully something happens there. Now I have been really restless and I can hardly sleep at all. I do get sleep easily but I keep waking up after an hour or two.