Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Same Shit, Different Day

Yesterday went in crying.
Today wont be much better.
No one cares to know.
I only have this blog to tell about it.

How miserable is that?

I dont know what words I could use to describe my state. When I tell someone Im feeling anxious or depressed people pretty much seems bored. No one will make any effort because of it. No one will give me much attention.

I guess even if I would tell I tried suicide last night people would answer something like "oh poor you. sorry but im going to get a cigarrette/watch tv/do something else"...

It's not like someone would give me full attention for a moment when I feel worst... Well I guess they are honest when they say Im not bothering them. How could I bother when they hardly concentrate on me at all?