Thursday, April 28, 2005

Going To Miss A Deadline

Should have started working on this exercise work week earlier :(

There's simply no way I can get it ready before deadline (which apparently is tomorrow not end of week or month)... I just have been so broken lately that I haven't got anything done :(

I know I could ask if I can submit my work a bit late but then again: I have done that couple times already this course. Feels awful to ask more time once again. Feels stupid to start really working this late again.

Last deadline this spring. I have two weeks time to concentrate on this. How did I use it? Well... Most of time I have been blankly staring at monitor between cryings. I hate stress and I hate it when I can blame only myself for it.

I guess I just have to give up and mail course personnel that I will be late...