Sunday, April 24, 2005

Sucking Cock

Ok so I am fantasizing about the real thing...

This is why I love giving blowjobs:
It's so direct way to give pleasure. You are face to face with the cock. You see it. You feel it. You taste it. You smell it. For me all the smells and tastes mean much in sex.

I also love the way how I can get so direct feedback from what I do. I do like being licked - getting oral - but I often have a bit hard time just relaxing, just getting it. I like it more when I can be dead sure that I make the other feel good. And I feel I'm good in it. I feel success - triumph - doing it.

And I cant just ignore the fact that there's some role-play in it too. It can be either way. It can be that I’m in power, controlling man's body and pleasure. Or it can be that man is in charge and I just submissively please. Especially if guy stands and I kneel before him... He places his hands on my head and demandingly guides my head a bit... Grabbing hair tightly.

When I’m giving it I usually want man to come in my mouth. Somehow I kind of feel that I have succeeded when he gets orgasm. That’s just the moment why his cock was in my mouth in the first place. I feel it is not a same thing if I suck almost to the end and then switch just to use hands (I have done that too - depends on my mood really). Usually I swallow. Sperm doesn’t taste good but I don’t see it as a culinary question. Taste purely is not that bad and if the sperm already is in my mouth, it’s way easier to just swallow instead of spitting it out.

I love giving oral to girls too with mostly same reasons. I guess female orgasm is way less exciting – I haven’t yet met a girl who would clearly ejaculate.

And sucking cock turns me on. After giving a blowjob I’m usually wet myself even if I haven’t been touched at all.