Sunday, December 26, 2004

Last Night

Last night was filled with vivid dreams. I really don’t know what should 24 years old girl see dreams about… I tend to see really weird and lucid ones. I don’t remember the first dream of last night– it was nothing special and I forgot it soon after I woke up.

The second dream was quite perverted. I was at some lake and there was lots of people partying. It was almost like an orgy (with lots of sexual tension on air). I don’t know who he was but he clearly was my companion – a dominant sort guy. He gave me a small dildo and told me to go to swim with it. I went and started to masturbate with it in water while there was people all around. For some reason I pushed it in my butt and it felt almost unrealistic good. A girl swam to me and started chatting and I tried to have casual chat while doing things underwater. I couldn’t see him on the beach either. At this point I woke up.

Third dream was all about sex. I was at home with another girl. She had really smooth and silky skin and I just brushed her legs and back with my hand. She warned that she had a surprise I wouldn’t like. She told me that she was a guy actually. I insured him that it was ok – that I don’t mind genders or transgender/transvestite people (so easy to say in a dream – in real life I would have probably freaked out at least a bit). Well he stripped down. He was like a pretty girl in every other way except that she had male genitals. I really wanted to have sex with him and I took his cock in my mouth. At some point another girl appeared there. She joined us and we were having threesome on a sofa. Just before I woke up she was lying on the sofa, I was on her and he was fucking me from behind.

Its wonderful to wake up after such dreams but same time its always a disappointment not to see how they would have ended. Weird thing is that yesterday I did nothing – absolutely nothing – that could have caused these dreams (usually if I read erotic stories or think about sex before going to sleep I see these kind of dreams).