Thursday, December 23, 2004

Doesn't Feel Like Christmas

Doesn't feel like Christmas at all...

My English teacher sent me an email. She wont let me pass the course until I do some extra work. Just what on earth she thinks? That course ended last week already. Its not fair to tell me to do extra work during holidays. I did everything that was required during the course. She said "you did excellent work during the course... blah blah.. please do this and that... blah blah... merry Christmas!". Its great to wish merry Christmas while ruining it.

It doesn't look like the soc thing in that mmorpg will work at all. I complained yesterday that it seems very unlikely that anything will happen within two weeks. And I was basically told that if I feel like it, I can well leave. Somehow I think they actually would be relieved if I would. I don't think they will necessarily say truth if I ask them whether they want me with or not.

I hit my forehead at kitchen yesterday. Now I have a bloody red scar in middle of it. Nice. At least its Christmas colored.